- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars offer maximum traction in the rain, mud or snow. Stronger than the traditional "rung" design.
- Constructed of lightweight T6 aircraft grade aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Ramps are rated per axle (see maximum vehicle capacities below).
- Safe for loading 4 wheel equipment, rubber tracked vehicles and commercial equipment.
- Low profile design allows ramps to slid into storage brackets under truck or trailer
- Strongest, lightest ramps on the market Guaranteed!
- Easily loads cars, trucks, skid loaders, tractors and other heavy machinery
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
These 10,000 lb. capacity ramps work great for loading and unloading skid steer loaders, tractors, trucks, Bobcats, and other heavy equipment with pneumatic wheels or rubber tracks. The loading ramps have a durable, rust-free, aircraft grade aluminum construction available with hook attaching ends. These commercial ramps include a durable stub foot that allows loading at a variety of load heights from 24" to 36". The ramps have 90° hook ends to secure the ramp on the vehicle. All ramps come standard with 20,000 lb. capacity ramp ends to allow safe, worry-free loading. Made in the USA by AWS certified welders.
Call 866-855-4285 for more information