Big Orange Double J Wheel Strap, LP Sleeve - 14 ft
|Ships From:||Dallas, TX|
|Fits Trailers:||Boydstun Chain, Cottrell NextGen, LOHR, Wally Mo|
|Hook Style:||8k Wire Hook|
|Ratchet handle included?:||No|
|Tread grabs:||Low Profile tread grab|
|Webbing Material:||Big Orange 18,000 lb Webbing|
The Big Orange line of replacement wheel straps feature the following:
- Strap is made of extra heavy-duty 18,000 lb webbing
- 14 foot length works great for strap trucks with built in strap ratchet boxes or can be used as replacement straps for traditional hand ratchet wheel straps
- No, that's not a typo. It is extra tightly woven. The purpose of going with such heavy duty webbing on our wheel strap is to give you a strap with a longer life-span.
- Double J wire hooks: one sewn to end of strap, one idler behind the rubber tread grabs.
- 3 reversible tread grabs mean you can flip the strap over to get more even wear
- Tagged with safe WLL of 2,500 lbs.
- These DO NOT COME WITH RATCHET HANDLE... these are straps only!!!!!!!!
More info on the Big Orange wheel strap:
This 18,000 lb webbing on this wheel strap assembly is so densely woven, you will FEEL the difference immediately when you hold it in your hand and compare it to other straps. The webbing on this wheel strap is so strong, and the stitch pattern is so big, when we tested these at the tensile strength lab, we discovered the weakest part of the assembly is actually the steel!
Obviously, since the Big Orange line is a brand new innovation, there is no way we can make any claims about how much longer life you should expect to get from these wheel straps. Our hope is that you will get A LOT more life out of these straps, and we can fill the rest of this page with testimonials from customers who have used these wheel straps. Once you've had a chance to work with these straps, we hope you'll return to our website and write a Customer Review on the product.
One good thing about these wheel straps that has nothing to do with their strength is the color-- Orange. Not too many orange straps out there, so if yours go missing at the auction, you've got a better chance of catching the ethically-challenged individuals who might "borrow" your wheel straps.
Click On Photos For Larger Image
Steve says "Try this strap out! And don't forget to come back to the website and write a Customer Review."
View Larger Image
Double sided rubber tread grabs allow you to flip this wheel strap over and get even wear.
View Larger Image