4 Pack of 1 GALLON Cans of SLIP Plate No.1
New- Now we have options to add Chip Brushes- Ships with the box of graphite!
Slip Plate Graphite for your Car Hauler risers, or other applications where a slick easier sliding surface is needed.
Properly coated risers, will make the cylinders work easier, when lifting or lowering the decks.
This product is formulated with a very high concentration of friction fighting graphite and a proprietary binder system to provide a long-lasting dry lubrication for the heaviest loads.
When applied and dried, this product creates a dry anti-friction graphite coating that does not attract and trap dust, dirt, mud, or grit as compared with greases and oils.
Naturally hydrophobic, it provides lasting protection from rain, snow and mud to help to prevent rust and corrosion.
|Ships From:||Dallas, TX|
- If you need Chip Brushes, please add them in the options.
They will ship with the box, saving you time and money.
- Heavy Duty with very high concentration of graphite
- Creates a slick, non-stick surface, ideal for build-up areas
- Very fine particle size dry film technology to create a smooth even surface
- Reduces mechanical wear and can extend operating life of products
- Slippery regardless of temperature extremes
- Will not attract or trap dirt or grit, leading to increased part wear
- Hydrophobic – Graphite coating is not attracted to rain and snow
- Graphite is a natural mineral and environmentally safe lubricant
- What type of surface preparation do I need?
Unless specified, prepare the surface as you would when applying a paint coating. The surface must be oil free and clean from debris.
- Can I apply SLIP Plate® over a primer on surface applications?
Some primers can provide further help with corrosion resistance. Consult the primer manufacturer for product compatibility.
- What materials can I apply SLIP Plate® dry film lubricants?
SLIP Plate® will bond to any clean metal surface, wood materials, and most plastic surfaces like acrylics and polyethylene/polypropylene. We recommend that you try a test surface on any plastic before applying to the entire area.
- How do I clean my brush or sprayer?
Use paint thinner, VM&P Naptha or a similar solvent while the material is still wet. Once dried, it will be extremely difficult to remove.
- What are “dry-film” lubricants?
Dry film lubricants are wet when applied, but quickly dry to form a strong and durable coating of solid lubricant. These products are typically painted on to the surface by brush, spray, or aerosol application. Graphite is a hydrophobic material. Simply put, it means that graphite is naturally water resistant and therefore, rain and snow easily repels off of its surface.
- What are the benefits of graphite-based dry film lubricant like SLIP Plate®?
Because the graphite coating remains dry, it will not attract and trap dust, grit, sand, dirt, mud that can lead to increased friction and part failures. Friction management under severe temperature environments. It will perform consistently from 75°F to 400°F. Performs well in wet conditions like rain and snow making it ideal for outdoor environments. Graphite is a natural mineral lubricant and an environmentally conscience alternative to petroleum based wet film lubricants.
- What is the wet film thickness of the coating when applied SLIP Plate® products?
Aerosol: <1 mil
No. 1: 5-7 mil
Quick shipping also!