Springs, buttons, button housing etc.
Please call to order!
Please note, these buttons were not intended to be replaced, and we recommend you are handy with tools, before you attempt this.
Out of thousands and thousands of AH-REDSTICK-xx models we have sold since we designed this style back in 2013, we have received very few calls about button problems, but now with the REDSTICKS being sold for this many years, we get a request every now and then, and decided to bring in a limited amount of spare parts.
The process to remove the buttons are as following:
- Remove the top arm
- Remove the lower rubber cup
- Let inside tube slide out
- Locate two small holes where set screws are hiding
- Use a shop knife or tiny screw driver, to remove any glue covering the set screws (Wear gloves in case you slip)
- Use appropriate size screwdriver to remove the set screws (don't lose them) Be careful to not use wrong size screwdriver and damage the set screws.
- With setscrews removed, you should be able to remove the push button housing. If it won't budge, used channel lock to twist. Might be some glue residue from set screws holding it. Once you have used channel locks on the housing, any damage by channel locks, will need to be smoothed out before reused, or replace housing also.
- WIth the housing removed, you can now slide out the next tube and repeat process, if you need to remove a push button cup further up in the telescopic assembly.
- Call us if you have any problems, and we will try to get back to you asap.