The Big Orange line of wheel straps feature the following:
- Strap is made of extra heavy-duty 18,000 lb webbing
- No, that's not a typo. It is extra tightly woven. The purpose of going with such heavy duty webbing on our wheel strap is to give you a strap with a longer life-span.
- 5/8 inch diameter swivel J hooks one sewn to end of strap, one idler behind the rubber tread grabs.
- 3 reversible tread grabs mean you can flip the strap over to get more even wear
- Short-wide ratchet handle, all metal construction.
- Tagged with safe WLL of 3,700 lbs.
More info on the Big Orange wheel strap:
This 18,000 lb webbing on this wheel strap assembly is so densely woven, you will FEEL the difference immediately when you hold it in your hand and compare it to other straps. The webbing on this wheel strap is so strong, and the stitch pattern is so big, when we tested these at the tensile strength lab, we discovered the weakest part of the assembly is actually the steel!
Obviously, since the Big Orange line is a brand new innovation, there is no way we can make any claims about how much longer life you should expect to get from these wheel straps. Our hope is that you will get A LOT more life out of these straps, and we can fill the rest of this page with testimonials from customers who have used these wheel straps. Once you've had a chance to work with these straps, we hope you'll return to our website and write a Customer Review on the product.
One good thing about these wheel straps that has nothing to do with their strength is the color-- Orange. Not too many orange straps out there, so if yours go missing at the auction, you've got a better chance of catching the ethically-challenged individuals who might "borrow" your wheel straps.