Tire Chains - SnowSocks
DUE TO RISING STEEL PRICES, CONTAINER SHORTAGE, ETC., WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY PRICING ON TIRE CHAIN.
PLEASE CALL US FOR CURRENT PRICING!
Traction Products for almost all tire sizes available
(if you can't find what you are looking for, give us a call)
We sell both Tire Chains, Tire Cable "chains", and now also Tire "Snow Socks"!
- Please see the following link for Tire Chain Laws and Regulations by State:
Tire-Chain-Laws for States in the US (This link will open in a new tab or window in your browser! Just close the new tab or window, to get back to this page with the tire chains)
- Tire Snow Socks! Lighter weight, easy to install etc. Perfect for quick get out of a slick situation.
- Tire Chains! Long lasting, excellent grip, but noisier and more work to install than snow socks
- Tire Cables! Lighter duty, less expensive, lighter weight than chains, a bit more work to install than snowsocks.
In case you are wondering about DOT regulations and Snow Socks:
- Snow socks have been tested by DOT's.
- They are approved, even though they are not written into the DOT manual as being approved in their own 'entity'.
- Approval stems from that DOT’s in all states that monitor traction devices, have approved Snow Socks as “alternative traction devices” for use.