The Big Orange line of ratchet wheel straps feature the following:
- This over tire wheel trap is made of extra heavy-duty 18,000 lb webbing. Most that you are probably used to seeing use 12,000 lb webbing.
- No, that's not a typo. It is extra tightly woven. Our intention of going with such heavy duty webbing on our wheel strap is to give you a strap with a longer life-span.
- 10 foot length works great for SUVs, trucks and passenger cars
- double J wire hooks: one sewn to end of strap, one idler behind the Low Profile Tread Grab Sleeve.
- New in 2018: the Low Profile Tread Grab Sleeve is easier to work with, easier to store and less likely to get hung up on things when you’re climbing around on the upper deck.
- Tagged with safe WLL of 2,500lbs.
- This SKU is for a box of 8 ratchet wheel straps.
- These assemblies COME WITH UPGRADED RATCHET HANDLE.
What is an upgraded ratchet handle you ask? Is it a bunch of BS marketing hype?
NO! This ratchet handle has heavier gears, thicker metal and a bigger retaining pin. It is difficult to show the difference between this ratchet handle and a normal professional grade ratchet handle, but once you get it in your hands and begin using it, you will FEEL the difference IMMEDIATELY.
More info on the Big Orange wheel strap:
This 18,000 lb webbing on this wheel strap assembly is so densely woven, you will FEEL the difference immediately when you hold it in your hand and compare it to other straps. The webbing on this wheel strap is so strong, and the stitch pattern is so big, when we tested these at the tensile strength lab, we discovered the weakest part of the assembly is actually the steel!
Obviously, since the Big Orange line is a brand new innovation, there is no way we can make any claims about how much longer life you should expect to get from these wheel straps. Our hope is that you will get A LOT more life out of these straps, and we can fill the rest of this page with testimonials from customers who have used these wheel straps. Once you've had a chance to work with these straps, we hope you'll return to our website and write a Customer Review on the product.
One good thing about these wheel straps that has nothing to do with their strength is the color-- Orange. Not too many orange straps out there, so if yours go missing at the auction, you've got a better chance of catching the ethically-challenged individuals who might "borrow" your wheel straps.
This SKU is for a box of 8 ratchet wheel straps.